In November 2021, Neuk Collective presented an exhibition of works by neurodivergent artists Robyn Benson, Dylan Esposito, Tzipporah Johnston and Dawnne McGeachy, at Custom Lane Gallery in Leith, Edinburgh. The gallery below shows a selection of photographs, more of which can be viewed on our Flickr.
For audio description for all works, please see our dedicated bandcamp page
Photos by Albie Clark
Access at the Exhibition
We wanted our exhibition to be as welcoming as possible so had various access features for visitors, including:
- Ear defenders
- Coloured reading overlays, windows and line trackers
- Audio description (via QR codes)
- A chill-out nook onsite if people got overwhelmed
- Sensory information to help plan visits
- A Quiet Evening, when the cafe was closed and visitor numbers limited
Our manifesto is available in Illustrated, Dyslexia-friendly, Easy Read, Braille, Audio and BSL.
The exhibition was supported by the National Lottery through Creative Scotland
This exhibition was also made possible through the kind sponsorship of Custom Lane and Eastern Exhibition and Display